Christmas 2018

Hello everyone
Compliments of the season
I'm certain we all know that jesus is the reason for the season
This is a period and time where the celeberate the birth of jesus christ
I must say indeed this has been one of my best Christmas ever
I got to spend it with friends here where I study
I first of all went to my friends place (Loveth's)I must say she indeed did an amazing job by organising and preparing all the food and goodies😍we had a nice time with some couple of other friends also
Afterwards I requested for a light glam to spice things up a little which she did nicely
And then I proceeded to another Christmas celebration which was actually a house party
Everywhere was bubbly
From the food to the music to the amazing people around
I really enjoyed every bit of it
And yes I got the chance to get into a sauna for the very first time
Well words won't be sufficient to pen down all my experiences❤
I wish you all an amazing new year ahead
This period should be a period of reflection,gratitude,and love reach out to people and try to be as kind as always
Lots of love

Makeup by @glammed_ua on ig

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

83

World Cup 2018

My Struggle with 4b hair